RETURNS, EXCHANGES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
• HOW DO I CONTACT CUSTOMER SUPPORT?
You can contact our Customer Support at cs@JANTZEN.com.
• HOW DO I RETURN AN UNWANTED ITEM?
To return any item(s), please visit https://jantzen-swimwear.returnly.com/ to start your return process. Returns will be accepted up to 30 days after purchase.
For more information on returns, visit our Returns & Exchanges page.
• HOW DO I MAKE AN EXCHANGE?
If your order wasn’t quite what you expected and you would like to exchange it, follow our return process above You will be prompted through the process and allowed to select the exchange option.
For more information on exchanges, visit our Returns & Exchanges page.
• IT'S BEEN LONGER THAN 30 DAYS, CAN I STILL MAKE A RETURN?
JANTZEN does not accept returns if it has been more than 30 days after your order was shipped.
• HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR A REFUND TO BE PROCESSED?
Your credit card will be refunded within 2-3 weeks of JANTZEN receiving your return. Note: Credits and refunds may take longer to process during sales and other times of high order volumes.
• CAN I RETURN AN ITEM IF THE HANGTAG IS MISSING?
If the hangtags are missing from your item, we will still accept your return as long as it hasn’t been worn, washed or damaged.
• IF I PURCHASED AN ITEM THAT IS NOW ON SALE, CAN I RECEIVE THE DISCOUNTED PRICE?
We will be happy to provide store credit for our customers if an item’s price was reduced within seven days of your purchase. Some restrictions apply. See our Terms & Conditions for more information. Contact customer service at or cs@JANTZEN.com to request store credit.
• WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I DIDN'T RECEIVE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION OR TRACKING INFORMATION?
If you didn’t receive an email confirmation or tracking number for your order, please call us at cs@JANTZEN.com. We will be happy to send your confirmation or tracking information to you. Be sure to also check your JUNK folder just in case.
• WHO DO YOU USE TO SHIP MY ITEMS?
We ship through DHL, USPS, UPS and FED EX.
• CAN I PICK UP ITEMS FROM YOUR WAREHOUSE?
You cannot pick up your package from the warehouse. All orders must be delivered in the mail.
SIZING AND PRODUCT QUESTIONS
• IF THE SIZE IS NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE, DOES THIS MEAN YOU ARE OUT-OF-STOCK?
If the size is not available online, the item is out-of-stock and not available for purchase at this time.
• WHAT ARE THE CARE INSTRUCTIONS FOR MY SWIMWEAR?
We recommend hand-washing and line-drying your swimwear. Wash your swimwear in cool water using a gentle soap immediately after use. Give your suit a gentle wash and rinse, and then let it line dry or lay flat. We do not recommend washing your suit in your washing machine or using detergent, both of which can be harmful to the fabric and shape of your suit.
• MY SUIT IS DEFECTIVE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If your suit is defective, please email customer service so that we can help you resolve the issue with a replacement or credit. You can reach our customer service specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org
• WHEN DO YOU RELEASE YOUR NEW LINE OF SWIMWEAR? HOW OFTEN DO YOU REPLENISH YOUR INVENTORY?
JANTZEN releases new swimwear collections seasonally. We recommend that you subscribe to our promotional emails to be the first to hear about our new collections. We also recommend that you purchase your items early after a release as we cannot guarantee that stock with be replenished.
ONLINE AND SALE QUESTIONS
• HOW OFTEN DOES JANTZEN SWIMWEAR GO ON SALE?
JANTZEN’s sales are not schedule in advance. The best way to be notified of sales is to subscribe to our email promotions. To subscribe, you can enter your name and email address at the bottom of JANTZEN.com.
• I CAN'T LOGIN TO MY ACCOUNT, AND IT WON'T RESEND MY PASSWORD. WHAT NOW?
If you have any issues accessing your account or placing an order, please contact our customer service specialists at cs@JANTZEN.com.
• I NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE EMAILS FROM JANTZEN. HOW CAN I UNSUBSCRIBE?
To unsubscribe from JANTZEN emails, you must click the "unsubscribe" link located int the footer of the email you received. Customer Service cannot unsubscribe you from emails.